Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge

Body After Baby Challenge

I am joining this group of mamas that is trying to be more healthy for ourselves and our families. So, I am hoping this is the motivation that I need to loose this baby weight. Over the next eight weeks I will be posting updates here each week about my progress and exercise and such. Here are my beginning stats:

Weight - 161 lbs (8 weeks post baby)
Goal for Challenge - 16 lbs lost (146 lbs)

I am hoping to reach this goal through tracking what I eat on weight watchers, enjoying walks during this beautiful fall weather, and using my Wii Fit.

Each week the host is offering a giveaway and a mini challenge to keep us on track. This week's mini challenge is to track our water intake. Each glass is another point toward our total at the end. These points will help to determine the winner after the eight weeks. I will let you know next week how many points that I was able to get from this challenge and also update you on my weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment