Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


This week I am using up leftover vegetables from last week. I am happy to say that I can make everything on my list without going to the store :). The breakfast menu is a bit repetitive, so I may pick up something from the store on Thursday to get us out of the muffin rut.


Breakfast
Oatmeal Muffins and Fruit
Toast and Fruit
Oatmeal and Fruit
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Bread Machine Cinnamon Buns

Lunch
Leftovers

Mozzarella and Tomato

Thinly slice two large beefsteak tomatoes. Layer the slices with 4 ounces thinly sliced part-skim mozzarella and 12 basil leaves. Sprinkle the stacks with 2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
POINTS value: 4


Dinner
IHOP
Black Bean Burgers and Salad
Cream of Celery Soup and Cheesy Breadsticks (Tuesday)
Soy Sauce Chicken and Vegetables in the Crock Pot
Chicken with Broccoli and Garlic Sauce
Sloppy Joes with Homemade Buns
Dinner at show for date night :)

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for new breakfast ideas. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete