Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ebates - get cash back for holiday shopping!

Do you shop online? If so, be sure that you are earning money back! Last year I signed up with Ebates and it has been fun to see a check come back to me in the mail every few months for shopping that I was going to do anyway!

Ebates is linked to hundreds of stores. Here are a few of their current cash back rates:

Barnes and Noble 8%
Banana Republic 8%
Kohls 4%
Disney Store 7%
Children's Place 3%

And those are just a few! I only shop online when I am getting a great deal - free shipping, clearance section, diaper deals at Walgreens, Black Friday. Ebates makes the deal even sweeter! It's nice to be able to get Christmas presents delivered right to my door step without me having to leave the house. The cash back check that comes in the mail is just an added bonus.

So if you do any shopping online at all, sign up for Ebates! The way it works is simple as pie. You go to the Ebates site and register. Once you are registered, you access your shopping merchants through the Ebates site. It tracks how much you spend and sends you a check in the mail! I believe they send a check for every $5 you earn. It is nice! Head on over to Ebates today!

No comments:

Post a Comment