Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Welcome to my Menu Plan Monday! Today begins the first week of the All You Grocery Challenge where I have $25 per person in my family per week. So I'll be pulling from my pantry and from the grocery deals. I am super excited to eat healthy and save money this month. Not to mention continue/start some great habits!
Breakfast:
Apple Muffins
Amish Baked Oatmeal - We already had this once over the weekend and it was a big hit! I am going to make a bigger batch and freeze some.
Scrambled Eggs with Wholewheat Toast
Crepes
Granola
Lunch:
Black Bean and Rice Burritos
Mac and Cheese, Peas
Grilled Bacon Apple and Cheddar Sandwiches
Quesadillas with Cheddar Potato Strips
Leftovers
Zuchinni Bread and Cheese sticks
2. Johnny's Spicy Primavera Lasagna (one for dinner, one to freeze)
3. Vintage Hamburger Goulash with Pear Crumb Pie
4. Ham and Potatoes in the crockpot
5. Creamy Carrot Soup with Breadsticks
6. Burritos and Strawberry Smoothies
7. Quinoa and Black Beans

Snacks:
Cheddar Coins
Hard Boiled Eggs
Hummus and Pita Chips
Oatmeal Cookies (one for this week, one for freezing)
Check out more great menu plans at www.Orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment