Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BOGO Payless Shoes





Payless' BOGO came just in time for me and my little Diva. A fun summer wedge for me and new church shoes for her.

Head on over to Payless to check out the fun BOGO deals including sales items!
You can use this $5.00 off $25 Coupon in store too. Or, if you are shopping online, use code 34677. You can use both coupons until May 31st.

I shopped online and choose the free ship to store option. I'm all about grab and go! My total cost for both pairs of shoes was $21.63. To make it even better I shopped through swagbucks.com and earned 2 swagbucks for each dollar spent. This means 42 swagbucks toward my next Amazon.com giftcard. Woohoo!

You can sign up for swagbucks at: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/taramom11

Or if you have Ebates you can get 3% cash back. You can sign up for Ebates here:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=nIHIwLiq0%2FWpnRnXU%2Fh4IQ%3D%3D

You'll even get $5 cash back on your first purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment