Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I am so glad that I had a menu plan last week! We had a lots of stress and work to do with buying a new car. Ordinarily I would be justifying take out, but since I had a menu plan, I was able to easily get to work and cook from home instead. Sometimes it was simple, sometimes it took some time - but I did it! We did eat out once, but it is a big improvement over last week! Here is this week's menu.

Dinner
1. Cous Cous with Scallions (I'm going to add carrots and adzuki beans) and Apple Dumplings - yum!
2. Easy Creamy Mexican Skillet
3. Crockpot Ginger Chicken with Peanut Butter and Creme Brownie Torte or Teriyaki Chicken
4. Turkey Stroganoff
5. Steak seasoned chicken, Baby Baked Potatoes, and Green Beans
6. Parmesan Chicken with Pasta and Corn
7. Cheese and Onion Quesadillas and Deviled Eggs

Lunch
Leftovers
Cous Cous
Spaghetti
Veggies

Breakfast
1. Homemade Bagels
2. Oatmeal
3. Scrambled Eggs

You can find more yummy recipes and menu plans here

No comments:

Post a Comment