This week's goal: NO EATING OUT! Our financial institution was just added to mint.com. (A very helpful site by the way). It keeps track of your spending and graphs it out for you. I know we ate out more than we should, but seeing the numbers definitely provided me with motivation!
Bring on the yummy meals! And bless the kiddos to be good little helpers while I cook!
1. Steak seasoned Chicken, Salad, and Couscous with Scallions
2. Honey Lime Enchiladas, Green Cilantro Rice with Corn on the Cob
3. Thyme and Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, and Carrots and Peach Cobbler
4. Easy Creamy Mexican Skillet
5. Crockpot Ginger Chicken and quinoa
6. Santa Fe Chicken Salad with Corn on the Cob
7. Stir Fry
Black Bean Dip with tortilla chips
Whole Wheat Waffles
Grilled Cheese and Fruit
Cafe Rio Pork and Rice