Last week didn't go so well on following through. It just got too crazy! One recipe was a success, though. I loved Trainer Momma's Whole Wheat Waffles (link below). I made a batch and froze them for myself and the kiddos. They devoured them. So yummy! Especially with the peanut butter and blackberries.
My Tomato Swiss Chard Quiche looked better than it actually was. It was nice to experiment with Swiss Chard, but I wasn't in love with the taste.
Whole Wheat Waffles (from the freezer) with Peanut Butter and Blackberries
Oatmeal and Apples
Egg Sandwiches and Fruit
Egg wraps with ham and cheese
White sauce on toast
1. Cream of Celery Soup with rolls and a Fruit Salad
2. Cajun Rice
3. Ham and Black Bean Wraps with Strawberry Jello, Whip Cream, and Strawberries
4. Soy sauce chicken with rice and vegetables
5. Cheesy Ham and Pasta Bake
6. Cheddar Chicken and Pasta Bake
7. Mother's Day Dinner planned by the men :)