Monday, February 1, 2010

28 Day Organizing Challenge

Life happens. Especially life with a 2 year old and a six month old. Between the holidays, several rounds of colds, and just plain day to day living - I am sad to say that our home became quite a bit cluttered. Last year, my husband and I were tempted to buy a house, but decided to make due with where we were at for a bit longer. In order to stay where we are at - major decluttering is definitely in order. For this challenge, I am going to do our living room/kitchen combo for the whole room. We have definite organization issues in this room which is our main living area and where we spend most of our time. There need to be defined areas for playing, working, eating, entertaining, storing, to name a few. I am excited to break down this room bit by bit until I love every inch of it. I am ready!

Here is a little taste of one of our areas in need of help - YIKES!

Check out what other people are organizing at orgjunkie.com

Let the organizing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment