Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Last week the Ham Cheddar Chowder was very delicious! We will definitely have that again. It's a good winter time recipe. The Crock Pot Italian Chicken was fast and moist, but I think that I will tweak it more to our liking next time. There are a few recipes that we didn't get to that I will be trying this week again. I will be filling in more as I find them!

Dinners:
1. Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese with Salad and Carrots
2. Asian Pork Tenderloin with Rice and Broccoli
3. Fettucine Alfredo
4. Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Rolls
5. Cavatappi with Sausage and Broccoli and Steamed Carrots (Swanson)
6. Carmelized Butternut Squash and Balsamic Chicken
7. Spaghetti and Quinoa Meatballs

Lunches:
1. Hard Boiled Eggs, Toast, Fruit
2. Salads
3. Leftovers
4. Soft Pretzels with Cheese Sauce

Breakfasts:
1. Scrambled Eggs
2. Yogurt and Toast
3. Strawberry Crisp
4. Smoothies
5. Pancakes
6. Oatmeal and Smoothies

No comments:

Post a Comment