Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Very excited for this week! I visited Smockity Frocks's What's in Your Crock Pot post and found lots of yummy recipes to try! I'll be putting my crock pot to work this week.

But first, what went well last week .... the spaghetti with quinoa meatballs was a big hit with my family. I've been looking for more ways to use quinoa so I will definitely use it again for healthier and more filling meatballs.

The Homemade Cinnamon Rolls from Beauty and Bedlam definitely were VERY close to Cinnabons's. My brother and sister leapt over the back of the couch to get to the last one. Delicious!


Dinner:
1. Cheesy Beef and Rice
2. Ham Cheddar Chowder, Salads, and Rolls
3. Hamburgers with Homemade Buns with Baked Yam and Potato Casserole
4. Crock Pot Black Bean Ham Soup
5. Crock Pot Italian Chicken
6. Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
7. Asian Pork Tenderloin with Rice and Broccoli

Lunches
1. Hard Boiled Eggs, Toast, Fruit
2. Burritos
3. Grilled Cheese and Carrots
4. Quesadillas and Broccoli
5. Salads
6&7 Leftovers

Breakfasts
1. Yogurt and Toast
2. Scrambled Eggs and Toast
3. Strawberry Crisp
4. Tote in Hole and fruit
5. Pancakes
6. Oatmeal and Smoothies
7. Banana Bread



For later:
Homemade Apple Sauce in a Crock Pot
Rice Cream
Home made Graham Crackers

1 comment: