Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Booking It!

I just found this great Challenge on lifeasamom.com. Since I love to read, I decided to jump on it - even though I am a month late!

My reading goals for 2010 are:
  • 15 minutes inspirational reading every day (scriptures, etc.)
  • read to my children every day
  • read at least one fun book and one learning book each month
Pretty basic, but with two under two - that's what I got.

Here is what is on my book wish list for the year:
  • Women of the Old Testament by Camille Olson Fronk
  • The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Abinadi: A Novel
  • The Amaranth Enchanment
  • Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life
  • Confessions of a Shop-a-holic
  • A Curse Dark as Gold
  • English Trifle: A Culinary Mystery
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
  • The Handmaid and the Carpenter
  • The Hourglass Door
  • In Praise of Stay at Home Moms
More to be added!

No comments:

Post a Comment