Friday, February 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week will be a fun baking week. I haven't done too good at following a menu plan, but we are FINALLY over all our colds and I am ready to jump in 100 percent. Especially excited to make our own bread. I went to an Enrichment night and was introduced to a yummy, yummy recipe. After a trip to our local Good Earth, I now have gluten and I am ready to experiment. I'll let you know the results.

My favorite item that I am going to try - the Cinnamon Rolls that are rumored to be just like Cinnabon. We shall see!

Breakfast
1. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and Oranges
2. Blueberry Crumb Muffins and Scrambled Eggs
3. Strawberry Crisp
4. Tote in Hole and fruit
5. Pancakes
6. Oatmeal and Smoothies
7. Banana Bread

Lunch:
1. Hard Boiled Eggs, Toast, Fruit
2. Burritos
3. Grilled Cheese and Carrots
4. Quesadillas and Broccoli
5. Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches
6. Leftovers
7. Leftovers

Dinner:
1. Spaghetti and Quinoa Meatballs
2. Salsa Chicken Rice Casserole
3. BBQ Chicken with Bacon Potato Salad
4. Mini Skillet Meat Loaves
5. Asian Pork Tenderloin with Rice and Broccoli
6. Black Bean Quesadillas and Vegetables
7. Engagement dinner with friends

To Try:
Rice Cream
Home made Graham Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment